Sunday, January 11, 2009

Edition 2- The things I live through

and don't die from. Ok ladies most of you prolly read my post on thing I live trough concerning my 3.5 yr old daughter cutting off all of her precious hair...a few weeks before Christmas...lol...well this post is dedicated to all of you gals who have boys... Edition 2 of the things i live through

My son had a tv in his room--- I am very against this personally but it has served as a good tool for him...anyway...so the other night I go upstairs to tell him it's time for the tv to go off. I believe in open door policies...or I have thus far...so....I walk in to his room and he immidiantly looks guilty...about 20 minutes before I had told him he could get a snack but no candy....

then i see his hands moving around...I ask him....what are you hiding...he says nothing...ahhh hes a horriable liar...always has been...he's go those tale tell signs. So, I ask again Taylor did u get into the Christmas candy...he says no and turn his head....thinking he's hiding candy I pull his blanket up...only to find

pants to his ankles...hmm seems he was exploring abit, well more than a bit---ALOT-way to much alot! I dropped the blanket. We've always spoken openly aout this type of thing...but I found myself in shock...complete shock and awe...he was embarrassed I was mortified...this is my little boy...9 but my first born and my little boy---you moms get this.....I shut off the tv and said goodnight. I knew it happen but never imagined I would catch him in the act or see the result of the act...utterly motifying

Now the next day we sat down me him and the hubby--and discussed more privacy and knocking first and things of this sort.

And yet this is another thing I have lived through and I have no clue how....

I turn...shut off the tv...

3 comments:

AnniKae said...

oh BOY! I hope I don't ever have to encounter this! I have 3 girls and 1 boy. He's number 3 in order. You had me chuckling while I was reading...wondering what kind of treat he had been sneaking off to his bedroom. And then the surprise...WhoA. Poor kid...Poor Mom.
Feel free to stop by and visit my blog anytime...
www.anni-kae.blogspot.com
or
www.kristenkropf.blogspot.com

Haasiegirl said...

WOW! Thats about as horrifying as it gets as a mom!

trisha
momdot.com

Anonymous said...

Wow! Ok that puts my "Birds and Bees" talk into context!

I like to believe I am quite cool about these things ... but I really dont want to witness it first hand (No pun intended)

You have to update us on what happened next ...