I did not come up with all of these....got some from a teachers print out at the kids school. Enjoy and truly hope they dont ask these because some of them....ha I'm not sure my answer would be a good one. I just thought it was cute!
1. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle but can be used on plastic?
2. Why are there flotation devices under the seats insted of parachutes?
3. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations but you are prohibited to smoke there?
4. Why do you need a drivers liscense to purchase liquor when you can't drink and drive?
5. Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing soap contains real lemons?
6. If 7-11 is open 24hrs a day and 365 days a year.....why do they need locks on the doors?
7. If nothing ever sticks to teflon, how do they make teflon stick to the pan?
8. If you in a vechile going the speed of light...what happens when you turn the headlights on?
9. If it's zero degrees outside today and tomorrow it's suppose to be twice as cold....how cold is that?
10. What do you plant to grow a seedless watermelon...when all plants are formed from sme type of seed.
11. Why is it okay for me to be smart and yet not have a smart mouth? Shouldnt all of me be smart?
12. Why do we use credit cards to buy things we "dont have to have" but want instead of waiting till we have the money?
Okay so just thought I would share those.....oww and for all of those of you wonder....i have made some progress in the sleeping situation with the little one...will write more tomorrow as I am beat!